The company Plastica Sud S.r.l., Angri, Salerno, 84012 c/so V. Emanuele 155, 081 5131866 as Holder of the treatment, informs you, pursuant to European Regulation no. 679/2016 (“GDPR”) that your data will be processed in accordance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. We therefore ask you to read this information carefully.
In this document we would like to explain to you:
- Who is the holder of the treatment
- What data do we use?
- Why do we collect your data?
- How do we use your data?
- How long will your data be kept?
- Who has access to your data?
- Who can have access to your data?
- Where can your data be transferred to?
- What are your rights?
- How to exercise your rights
Our company uses your personal data, i.e. identifying data such as your name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, VAT number, bank and payment references, etc., that you provide us with when, for example, you contact us directly for information on products/services, for a quote, or to define and/or manage an order or a business relationship.
The data you provide allows us, on the one hand, to provide you with the information you request, manage an offer or define a commercial agreement, and on the other hand, it helps us to understand your habits, interests and preferences in order to be always in line with your needs.
Specifically, your personal data is processed without your explicit consent for the following service purposes:
- the execution of the contract or the fulfillment of pre-contractual commitments:
- contact you as you request in order to provide you with all the information and answers on products and offers;
- define quotes;
- administer and manage the business relationship, providing for the management of all aspects of administrative-accounting, sending notices of service, organization and shipping, assistance;
- improve assistance, services, contents and products also through aggregate statistical analysis on an anonymous basis.
- fulfilment of legal obligations:
- comply with and fulfil the obligations provided for by laws, regulations, community rules, orders and prescriptions of the competent authorities.
- the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller:
- manage complaints and disputes, recover debts, prevent fraud and illegal activities;
- exercise the rights and protect the legitimate interests of the owner or third party owners for example the right of defense in court;
- Manage commercial communications to the email address you provided, relating to services and products similar to those used. Each email sent will allow you, by clicking on the appropriate link, to refuse further submissions.
Your personal data are used for operations of collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, analysis, matching, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction; your personal data are subject to paper, electronic and automated processing and stored in electronic or paper files.
Processing operations are carried out by minimizing the use of personal and identification data that are not necessary for the specific processing purposes pursued.
Some of the information we collect is necessary for the definition, conclusion and administration of the contract, while other information helps us to provide you with a better service. In particular, the provision of your personal data, processed for the purposes of the service referred to in paragraph a) is necessary for the management of the contractual relationship that follows.
The conferment of your personal data, processed for other purposes (eg commercial communications or promotions) is optional. Their absence does not prevent the management of the contractual relationship, but implies the interruption of the flow towards you of commercial or promotional communications.
The data retention period is related to the purpose of the current processing. The holder will keep the personal data for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they were processed, ie: for no more than 10 years after the termination of the relationship in compliance with legal obligations, for no more than 5 years in the absence of a relationship (sale, purchase, provision of services) for marketing purposes only.
We value the protection of your personal data. For this reason we share your data only when strictly necessary and only with those who help us to offer you a better service every day. Your data may be made accessible:
- To the internal staff of the owner’s organization, by reason of the tasks assigned to them, with respect to the purposes of processing specified in this Information Notice, in their capacity as Persons Authorized to Processing and, where appointed, to the Data Processors.
- A public and / or private individuals and / or legal entities (legal, administrative and tax consultancy firms, commercial agents, shippers and couriers, any other IT companies and any other subject) which the owner uses in carrying out its activities, in their capacity as external data processors. The complete list is available at our office and can be viewed on request.
- All those subjects (including public authorities) who have access to data under regulatory or administrative provisions.
The Data Controller may communicate your data to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities as well as to all other subjects to whom the communication is compulsory by law for the fulfilment of the above-mentioned purposes. Your personal data will in no case be communicated to third parties for promotional purposes and will not be disseminated in any way.
Your data is not transferred outside the European Union.
The following are your rights, which guarantee the control and protection of your personal data. You have the right to:
- obtain cessation of processing (so-called right to object) The data subject shall have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him or her, including profiling on the basis of such provisions. The controller shall refrain from further processing the personal data unless he or she demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Whenever personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her carried out for such purposes, including profiling insofar as it is connected with such direct marketing.
- If the data subject objects to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data shall no longer be processed for such purposes.
- Obtain information in relation to the purposes for which personal data are processed, the period of treatment and the persons to whom the data are communicated (so-called right of access)
- Obtain the rectification or integration of inaccurate personal data concerning the person concerned (d. right of rectification)
- Obtain the cancellation of personal data in the following cases
(i) the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
(ii) the Data Subject has withdrawn his/her consent to the processing of the data if it is processed on the basis of his/her consent;
(iii) the Data Subject has objected to the processing of personal data relating to him or her where it is processed for our legitimate interests; or
(iv) the processing of your personal data does not comply with the law.
However, we point out that the retention of personal data is lawful if it is necessary to enable us to comply with a legal obligation or to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim (c.d. right of erasure);
- to obtain that the personal data are only stored without any other use of them in the following cases:
(i) the Data Subject disputes the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary to allow us to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
(ii) the processing is unlawful but the Data Subject nevertheless objects to the erasure of the personal data by us;
(iii) the personal data is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
(iv) the Data Subject has objected to the processing and we are awaiting verification as to whether or not our legitimate reasons for processing prevail over those of the Data Subject (the so-called right of restriction); .
- receive in a commonly used, machine-readable and interoperable format personal data concerning you if they are processed pursuant to a contract or on the basis of your consent (c.d. right of portability).
You may at any time modify and revoke the processing of your personal data and exercise your rights in different ways: by sending a request to our company, at the contact details given in point 1, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all the cases mentioned above, if necessary, we will inform the third parties to whom your personal data are communicated, of the possible exercise of your rights, except in specific cases (e.g. when this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right).
Finally, we remind you that you have the right to contact the Guarante per la protezione dei dati personali in relation to the processing of your personal data (www.garanteprivacy.it).